7 Ways to Help
Sometimes it’s hard to know to help people. I stumbled across this list from Relevant Magazine and thought it had some great ideas.
Matthew 25:40 “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”
In the post (click here for the full post), they basically cover 7 different ideas with details and web links.
- Caring for the needy doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
- Create “bags of hope”
- Give a baby shower for a crisis pregnancy center
- Donate business suits that can be worn for job interviews
- Take meals to a sick person and his or her family
- Rock babies at the NICU of your local hospital
- Write notes of encouragement to inmates
- Paint or decorate an emergency foster care placement room
Again, click here for the full post
Obviously there’s a ton of other ideas. Feel free to leave some below